What is bio cellulose?
- Our bio cellulose sheet is made from fermented coconut juice. By adding bacteria to the coconut and letting it ferment for a few days a jelly substance will form. Sound weird? Don’t worry it is completely safe for skin. The bio cellulose is actually both hydrating and anti-inflammatory. And let’s not forget about the cooling, de-puffing effect it has on skin.
Does Skintology use animal testing?
- No, Skintology does not test products on animals. It is illegal to use animal testing for products and ingredients sold in the EU.
Are Skintology’s products available in China?
- No, Skintology is not available in China through any re-sellers/distributors, as they require animal testing on all imported products. There are exceptions for so-called cross-border online retail, and as we offer global shipping, all products sold through our web shop is part of that exception.
Are Skintology’s products vegan-friendly?
- All products are not vegan-friendly. The ones that are vegan-friendly are clearly marked with “Vegan” on the product pages.
Are Skintology’s products allergy free?
- All Skintology products are free from allergens, but we cannot guarantee allergy free products as everyone reacts to different materials. Skintology use synthetic fragrance to avoid allergens that can be found in essential oils (natural fragrance).
Does Skintology’s products contain parabens?
- No, Skintology use phenoxyethanol as a preservative.
Can I use Skintology’s products when I’m pregnant?
- We do not discourage use of Skintology’s products while pregnant. However, if you feel unsure, ask your doctor/midwife for advice.
Why is there a tingling sensation in the skin when I use the AHA mask?
- The AHA mask can cause a slight tingling sensation in the skin, it is nothing to worry about and quite common when the skin is surface dry. AHA products can be combined with hydrating products. If your skin is dehydrated, try our Thirst Quench mask first for a couple of times before using Fresh Start mask.
How much is the shipping?
- Shipping within Sweden is 19 SEK and free shipping for all orders over 195 SEK. International shipping is 50 SEK (approx. €5) and free for orders over 495 SEK (approx. €50.)
How do I return a product?
- We accept returns of all unopened items within 14 days of receipt for a full refund minus any shipping fees.
If you want to return or exchange your product, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number as well as what product/products you want to return before returning anything.
Is the packaging of Skintology’s products possible to recycle?
- Yes, the packaging can be recycled. As a company we also pay a yearly fee towards recycling, you will find the symbol for recycling on the back of our products.
If you have any questions you can’t find the answer for here, please contact us on email@example.com or +46 (0)8 710 10 75