What is bio cellulose?
- Our bio cellulose sheet is made from fermented coconut juice. By adding bacteria to the coconut and letting it ferment for a few days a jelly substance will form. Sound weird? Don’t worry it is completely safe for skin. The bio cellulose is actually both hydrating and anti-inflammatory. And let’s not forget about the cooling, de-puffing effect it has on skin.
Does you use animal testing?
- No, we do not test products on animals. It is illegal to use animal testing for products and ingredients sold in the EU.
Are your products available in China?
- No, we are not available in China through any re-sellers/distributors, as they require animal testing on all imported products. There are exceptions for so-called cross-border online retail, and as we offer global shipping, all products sold through our web shop is part of that exception.
Are your products vegan?
- All of our products are not vegan. The ones that are vegan are clearly marked with “Vegan” on the product pages.
Are your products allergy free?
- We cannot guarantee allergy free products as everyone reacts to different materials. We avoid using allergens and when using fragrace we use synthetic fragrance to avoid the allergens that can be found in essential oils (natural fragrance).
Does your products contain parabens?
- No. Although parabens are a very safe preservative in cosmetics, we have chosen to use alternative preservatives due to consumer preference.
Can I use your products when I’m pregnant?
- We do not discourage use of our products while pregnant. However, if you feel unsure, ask your doctor/midwife for advice.
Why is there a tingling sensation in the skin when I use the AHA mask?
- The AHA mask can cause a slight tingling sensation in the skin, it is nothing to worry about and quite common when the skin is surface dry. AHA products can be combined with hydrating products. If your skin is dehydrated, try our Thirst Quench mask first for a couple of times before using Fresh Start mask.
Why can't I find the concentrations of actives on your products?
Due to different ways of both calculating and communicating concentrations, we have chosen not to state any. We also believe that the formula as a whole is more important than individual ingredients.
Is the packaging of your products possible to recycle?
- Yes, the packaging can be recycled. As a company we also pay a yearly fee towards recycling, you will find the symbol for recycling on the back of our products.